web logo
0208 663 5626
Supporting parents to achieve what matters most to them

easy fundraising logo sml 

1images 20Where how do you find the right information for you? Searching the internet is often the first option and can seem the easiest and fastest route, yet it may be daunting and overwhelming...  

Here are a few suggestions of websites and organisations (both local and national) that our PiP team and many parents often rely on.   

Contact - pan-disability, national organisation
Council for Disabled Children - pan-disability, national organisation
Preparing for Adulthood - The Preparing for Adulthood Programme (PfA) is funded by the Department for Education as part of the delivery support for the SEN and disability reforms
KIDS - pan-disability, national organisation, in Croydon KIDS provides SENDIASS  (SEND Information, Advice & Support Service) and Mediation
Family Lives - national organisation supporting all families, in Croydon you can access the Independent Support Service that can help with EHCP process
Special Needs Jungle - independent website with parent-led information, resources and informed opinion about children and young people 0-25
IPSEA - independent parental special educational needs advice offers free and independent legally based information, advice and support and training
SOS!SEN - independent helpline for special education needs

Anti-Bullying Alliance, The Challenging Behaviour Foundation, NAS, Mencap, MIND, Young Minds, Off The Record, British Dyslexia Association, Carers Information Centre

There is so much more! Do not hesitate to ask us if you are looking for something in particular, and remember about Croydon Directory of Services for local families with children and young people with SEND - the Croydon Local Offer

Finally, you may also like to look at resources that we have co-produced with the local parents, schools and the SEND Department of Croydon Council and our Newsletters