We have realised that ‘Information’ can be a bit of a catch-all term. It often may feel both very important, but also generic and vague and so having access to ‘information’ may still be far from helping you to have the knowledge to make decisions.
At PIP we are keen to help parents make sense of the ‘information’ overload. We do this by:
• identifying and providing you with correct and quality sources of easily accessible information,
• depicting jargon,
• interpreting information,
• navigating through the complex system of education, social care and health,
• signposting to organisations who can provide you with free legal advice and support,
• signposting you to local organisations that you may find supportive.
We are happy to help you and if we don’t know the answer, we will find someone who knows. If you are struggling, contact us.
Local information on what support is available in Croydon is listed on the New Croydon Local Offer website - which features a handy 'What's On' callendar. The Local Offer is explained on our Useful Info page under Croydon SEND Local Offer.